Monday, December 7, 2009

Bliss in a Cup

A dear friend of mine and I went shopping this weekend and found something amazing - Drinking Chocolate. I have heard of drinking chocolate a drooled over a few Food Network episodes of this too good to be true beverage. Last year, Emmely took me to Cacao and my taste buds were truly enlightened. I was 8 months prego at the time and chocolate was just as good as . . . well it was really good. So I waited all year for what has become our annual shopping trip in downtown Portland. I waited and longed for my little cup of bliss and it was so worth the wait! Yes, its true I could go there any weekend by myself, with kiddos in tow, or with my darling husband. But now it has become one of those things I want to keep special, a trip just for me and Emmely (and any other girlfriends we can drag along :)
If you are ever in the Portland area its worth finding Cacao.

No comments:

Post a Comment